• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

My Miami colony for sale!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spspirate

Tidepool Explorer
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2009
Messages
9,555
Reaction score
2,278
Location
Richmond, Va
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Miami colony for sale. Beautiful colony very healthy 13 eyes $600 shipped FedEx overnight priority. Standard DOA procedures.



IMG_0593_1_zpse0f544ab.jpg
 
Last edited:
WOW now that is beautiful and my wife's personal fav..........wish I could spring for it. Cant imagine it will last long. GLWS
 
awesome piece and Great Price!! This will be one of the first things I buy when I set up a tank again down the road, GLWS
 
Wow!!! I hate my student wallet... Prevents me from getting amazing corals like this.
 
Great price I had my piece that big before I split it in half and sold 6 eye mini colony's for 350 shipped maybe someone would wanna split the colony :tongue: ither way it's a nice gem to have
 
Thanks guys. Want to expand my collection a little. It's the biggest chalice I have..LOL!!
 
Thanks Daniel! It would look good in your build:)
 
That Actinic shot makes it look even Better!! This is a Pretty Sweet deal since a 2 eye frag on eBay goes for $200!! 13 Eyes for 600$!!! INSANE!!!
 
That Actinic shot makes it look even Better!! This is a Pretty Sweet deal since a 2 eye frag on eBay goes for $200!! 13 Eyes for 600$!!! INSANE!!!

I was thinking the same thing Duffam3434.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top