My Mother's Day Biocube 32

Is live sand worth the cost?

  • yes

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • no

    Votes: 1 25.0%

  • Total voters
    4

Jacquie Samples

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
48
Reaction score
9
Location
Cary, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My family gave me a Coralife Biocube 32 LED for Mother's Day. How awesome is that? This is the second Biocube we will have in our home. With the LED lighting, I think I"ll be able to do a lot more than I could with my now 8-year-old Oceanic Biocube 29.

I had to get a replacement tank shipped due to broken glass, which took a week or so. Then I found out that the original canopy wiring was damaged in shipping. So, now I finally have a good tank and a good canopy. The store was completely great about shipping the new parts and had great customer service.

So, the Mother's Day tank is still completely empty because I didn't realize that was my present, and have been planning while waiting for the new parts. I need to get a tank stand, too, since I don't think my coffee table can take the weight of a 32-gallon tank once it's full of rock and water. So, while I wait on saving up for the stand and plan, I'd like to get some input from the group. I added a poll about live sand below. Please let me know what you think. I will try to add new polls and photos as the build comes along.
 
20180611_202002.jpg


So much potential!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top