My Mushroom Garden Table Saga 2.0 build thread

Its easier to plumb one than two!
For sure man. Future plans is to eventually run independent to one another so I can have softy tank and try other corals.
For now ive pretty much dove in head first 100% and probably should have thought this through a little better haha.
Is what it is now.
Not as bad as I thought it turns out the stand is actually 104" long hahaha man its been pretty stressful to say the least.
Where im at now is trying to figure out a way to make transition as smooth as possible from total tear down of current system to immediate set up of new system in same spot.
Its going to have to be clean and fast.
I'll probably start a new thread. I'm probably going to pick up new stand tomorrow. I'll have to brace stand and configure it to new tanks.
For sure going to have to grab a cpl more brute cans for fastest smoothest full system change out.
 
SPAMMERDAY
20210515_160351.jpg
 
Really wish I knew how to link my new build. I cant keep up with the new build thread nevermind this one and everyone else's.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top