my mushroom popped off the rock

  • Thread starter Thread starter kimba
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
This is how I handle mushroom and rics, yumas,... I put them, the lose ones, in a small container with crushed corals and put the container in the low flow area. When they grab on to the small crushed corals then I glue the crush corals to the rocks that I want.
I found negotiating with the mushrooms much more effective than glue. Like anemones, but mushrooms don't have temper tantrums.
 
Last edited:
I move ones that detach to the sump on a small container filled with rocks and give them a few days to attach before placing back in the tank or frag tank.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top