My New 125 gallon Mixed Reef Build

Starting the build thread up again as I finally have time again. Unfortunately life happens and the tank was neglected for a while. I ended up losing all of my coral and had 2 bouts with dinos and now GHA mixed with dinos with high nitrates and phosphates. Been fun so far but looking to get back on track and make some scape adjustments and some automation.

New to the tank is a hydros control 4 with temp and PH probes along with a new Klir 4. The klir in conjunction with the fuge (sea lettuce) and skinner are beginning to drop the high nutrients.
20210911_130209.jpg
20210911_130222.jpg
20210911_130209.jpg
20210911_130222.jpg
20210911_130226.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top