Thank you.
I was not trying to imply that you intentionally "hid" the settings, you simply stopped explaining what they were with your more recent photos.
Your photos are clearly getting better and I was simply curious what settings you are using.
I have been working on learning how to use the settings on my own camera so I can more accurately represent what I see to the viewing audience. I have gotten some good shots that I have made even better with lightroom, but I still struggle to get the coloration of my subjects as I see them. Again, lightroom helps, but I have yet to reach that level.
See my thread in this forum here for some of my own progress...
So I kind of took a break from trying to figure out my camera settings for a while... Tonight I decided to get back to work on learning how to get good pictures of my fish. These are the 2 that came out decent enough to even bother with post editing.... I will post more in this thread as I get...
www.reef2reef.com