Apr 23, 2009 #1 J jden092901 Joshua View Badges Joined Feb 15, 2009 Messages 38 Reaction score 0 Location Idaho Fall's, Idaho Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hey...My 120 is cycling...The ammonia is almost down. Could I add my cheato from my tank upstairs...I wanna put it into the sump with my light over it, or should i hold off... thank you
Hey...My 120 is cycling...The ammonia is almost down. Could I add my cheato from my tank upstairs...I wanna put it into the sump with my light over it, or should i hold off... thank you
Apr 23, 2009 #2 stunreefer Verified Sponsor Reef Hugger View Badges Platinum Sponsor Photo of the Month Joined Dec 1, 2007 Messages 2,853 Reaction score 657 Location Under Da Sea Rating - 0% 0 0 0 You can add it no worries... but do you need to? Are there PO4s or NO3 to feed the algae yet?