My new zoas and palys

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigkai
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Update on magicans
IMAG2047_1.jpg
 
EVO 4g lte cell phone LOL o lo e the camera on it does better than my big camera. It just takes a little time to get it to zoom in right
 
I'd on these
IMAG2044_1.jpg
IMAG2046_1.jpg
Bump! Nice stuff to bad that wasn't a 30 polyp frags lol
Funny I don't see many people selling grown out corals I know they cost more to buy but instant wow factor. I think I'm going to grow some out and sell them. Not the mother coral but Actually grow out frags for people to buy and sell at fair prices. There is a farm not far from me that I can pass the savings on to others.
 
Well its a frag but not for sale I'm Hopeing in a few months it will grow out and I can frag them to trade for other zoas I don't have. I'm up to 32 different zoas/palys and want so many more LOL
 
Think you. Its coming along. I'm running out of room to put them. I can't wait till my new bulbs get here I'm hopeing they really make the colors pop
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top