My newbie reef tank! No fish yet!

audikers

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 7, 2016
Messages
289
Reaction score
151
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_8791.JPG
IMG_8790.JPG
IMG_8789.JPG
IMG_8788.JPG
I am brand new to this! I have a well established tank, just new to me. We have 13 corals we added, and keep finding stuff that was pre-existing in the rocks
 
Congratulations on your acquisition of this beautiful tank! Take advantage of all the great information on these forums and research to learn as much as you can! ;) Welcome to the hobby and to R2R! Keep us posted on your progress. Have fun and happy reefing! :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top