my piece of the ocean

Sweetpea1021

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Location
Paradise
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just recently joined and thought I'd share my tank, its a 75 mostly sps with 29 gallon sump
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150604_202741637_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150604_202741637_HDR.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_20150604_203025049_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150604_203025049_HDR.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 139
some fish and coral shots:)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150604_203508108.jpg
    IMG_20150604_203508108.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 126
  • IMG_20150604_203615397.jpg
    IMG_20150604_203615397.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 138
  • IMG_20150509_173827.jpg
    IMG_20150509_173827.jpg
    470.3 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_20150527_173306.jpg
    IMG_20150527_173306.jpg
    463.6 KB · Views: 132
few more pics
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20150604_202943853_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150604_202943853_HDR.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_20150604_202832720_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20150604_202832720_HDR.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 165
  • IMG_20150604_202840717.jpg
    IMG_20150604_202840717.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 136
Welcome.

You have a beautiful aquarium.
 
thxs:) I'm running aquatic life 6 bulb t5 4 bp 2cp as for filtration refugium and asm g3 an also have bio pellets running, water movement two wp 25 and a hydor, can't remember what the return is
 
Very nice job. What equipment are you using? How do you run your tank?

Crap.....you answered to soon!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top