My Rimless 14G Biocube SPS Reef

Kinda bittersweet... the nano is bare but the 80 is getting stocked!

Very true. But the nano ran its course. It taught me a a lot. But don't be too sad, I don't think it's done seeing coral just yet [emoji6]
 
Very true. But the nano ran its course. It taught me a a lot. But don't be too sad, I don't think it's done seeing coral just yet [emoji6]

Yea, my nano has the same purpose. Teach me how to care for SPS in the toughest environment possible, then turn into a frag/coral qt tank once I get my 120 build going... that being said the dosing pump and ATO have made everything much more stable.
 
It is with a heavy heart I must announce "My Rimless 14G Biocube SPS Reef" is no more. It was taken down earlier and everything was disassembled, some things went to my 80 Gallon Shallow Reef Tank Build

https://www.reef2reef.com/index.php?threads/80-Gallon-Shallow-Reef-Tank-Build.263659/
And some things will go towards my future fish room. I did gut the biocube just cause I always wanted to. It was pretty easy.
0ba7d4e110f6f53e676d6a621210f5af.jpg
189fc11ffa70465bbbde60ab35c6c7b0.jpg

Thank you everyone who followed along the last couple years, it had its ups and downs and thank you to R2R community for being there every second, I'm passing the torch to Robin and Katrina now, y'all keep the nano game strong! Thanks -Chris
 
ok bud, xmdlzkt4kdkrkrkrrlrkekekeekekekekei
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top