My RO/DI filter (new to the hobby)

Do you have a RO/DI system?

  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    3

NotFishyFishGuy

There’s a reason I’m broke now...
View Badges
Joined
Jan 12, 2019
Messages
975
Reaction score
1,199
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everyone, I got an AquaticLife Ro/DI system a few days ago and was planning to install it on the weekend. After looking, at the instructions, the set up was harder than I thought. I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice and who has this filter or any RO/DI system? Is the system better than getting water from my LFS?
 
Having your own RODI system is awesome. Saves you all kinds of time and in an emergency is darn right handy. What kind of problems are you running into with the setup?
 
Where do you plan on hooking it up?
 
I use an Aquatic Life unit myself and agree with the earlier comment, making your own water is sooooo much better than lugging around barrels from the LFS. I have my station setup outside the house next to the room the tank is in, and pipe water into the house - 24x7 ATO top up and on-demand bulk supply.

I found it pretty easy to setup. Here is a shot of my unit. I don’t know your situation of course but let me know if you want any more details of what I did.

110ba4996ce280237827a90763825736.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top