My scoly is ready to eat.

I definitely don't mind. you have a beautiful scoly there man! I have to post my other scoly when it lets its sweepers out!
Hope you dont mind if i chime in as well we all 3 have the same type scoly. love these guys.

DSC06057edited.jpg
 
krill, mysis, brine shrimp, silversides, etc. mainly just nice chunky food that it can grab but not big enough to the point where it is puking it out the next day.
very nice...what do you feed them?
 
Nice looking Scolies
 
LioReef


so to ask the obligatory question, but what are your water parameters? (ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, pH, salinity, temp,Ca, Mg,Alk)
 
How often do u guys feed them? Mine seems to be hungry every night,
 
I only feed mines maybe once or twice a week. If that. Sometimes I go weeks without feeding it.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top