My tank just reached 50 years old.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
No free shipping for water and maybe I will try Aquabid for new worms. My worms got to snooty :cool:
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I don't remember but my cultures may be 10 or more years old. They evolved to change a lot since I started them and they are much larger than the original colony.
 
Another sad end to a beautiful fish that probably needlessly died in that awful thing they call QT. The answer he is looking for is because he used copper and QTd his Royal gramma.
Screenshot_20211019-094753_Facebook.jpg
 
Got some weekend reading lol. Thanks for all the information Paul.
 

Attachments

  • 20211023_154713.jpg
    20211023_154713.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 47
Thank you fatboyt. I hope you enjoy it. :)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top