My thoughts on the mini maxi and rock nem

If I can remove it may I have it?

I think the ride here would be a bit much for you ;) I'm in Michigan!

FYI-I've had these 2 for 2+yrs and have NEVER fed them. But let anything brush up against them and its done for. They are the stickiest and quickest nem I've ever seen.


Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
I think the ride here would be a bit much for you ;) I'm in Michigan!

FYI-I've had these 2 for 2+yrs and have NEVER fed them. But let anything brush up against them and its done for. They are the stickiest and quickest nem I've ever seen.


Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
Here's how you remove them, and since you don't care and I don't care as thanks would you be willing to ship them normal delivery?:
Put flower pots over them, the lack of light, will make them go towards the hole in the middle and in a couple days lift the pot and hand them to me?
 
My idea was to use the majano wand at the foot and suction. But the flower pot idea is great, if you can fit one in your tank in that tight space.
 
+1 on the flower pot. I made one of mine move by covering it like that.
I really like the mini carpets I have over 20 of them.

Chris
 
Last edited:
Here's how you remove them, and since you don't care and I don't care as thanks would you be willing to ship them normal delivery?:
Put flower pots over them, the lack of light, will make them go towards the hole in the middle and in a couple days lift the pot and hand them to me?

I'll look for a pot that will work. It's going to be iffy as the rock is slanted but ill give it a try. If it works your getting them for sure if your willing to pay shipping of your choice.
This is the best idea I've been given to date! As you can see I didn't want to kill them :)


Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
I'll look for a pot that will work. It's going to be iffy as the rock is slanted but ill give it a try. If it works your getting 1 for sure if your willing to pay shipping of your choice. The other will be up for grabs with same options. Sound cool?


Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
yes
 
This good for you ?
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1367199144.629406.jpg



Andrew calvo
 
So I cut the mini maxi last night AND it's already healed up its moving around the little containment place I made for it it's round and every thing it's happy! That was quick I can't upload pics for some reason


Andrew calvo
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top