My Trip to C-Quest, Puerto Rico

Was'nt C-quest the first one's with the Cotton Candy all white clowns? I know ORA has the Platinum white's but these look slightly better IMO!

For the clowfish folks, what's the big difference between Percs and Occys anyway?

Yea C-Quest had these for a long time but as you know it takes a few years to produce enough to start the breeding and then to offer them out.

I wish I could answer your other question but I hope someone else can shime in and give it.
 
awsome clowns. thanks for sharing. how much are they going for?

I think one of the vendors here are going to offer them not 100% sure yet but will let you know.

This is the vendor
Ocean Gallery
 
Last edited:
Hey if you guys know any vendor or LFS that wants these have them send me a PM and I'll pass it on to C-Quest, They don't sell to the public sorry.

I'm not a vendor I just want everyone to have a chance to own this wonderful looking fish. :bigsmile:
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top