Aug 14, 2022 #1 UkiahTheTurtle Valuable Member View Badges My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Oct 6, 2020 Messages 1,369 Reaction score 2,045 Location Portland What state or country do you live in Oregon Rating - 0% 0 0 0 This is my new YouTube video any tips anyone has for it and if you don’t mind a sub would be nice
Aug 18, 2022 #2 I IKD 2500 Club Member View Badges Partner Member 2024 My Tank Thread Joined Dec 13, 2015 Messages 3,325 Reaction score 4,728 Location Orlando Area Rating - 100% 2 0 0 Hi there. The link states ‘This video has been removed by the user’. I think you need to update the access permissions on this video.
Hi there. The link states ‘This video has been removed by the user’. I think you need to update the access permissions on this video.
Aug 18, 2022 #3 OP OP UkiahTheTurtle Valuable Member View Badges My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Oct 6, 2020 Messages 1,369 Reaction score 2,045 Location Portland What state or country do you live in Oregon Rating - 0% 0 0 0 IKD said: Hi there. The link states ‘This video has been removed by the user’. I think you need to update the access permissions on this video. Click to expand... I am sorry but the audio got messed up and I had to delete I will reupload it this afternoon
IKD said: Hi there. The link states ‘This video has been removed by the user’. I think you need to update the access permissions on this video. Click to expand... I am sorry but the audio got messed up and I had to delete I will reupload it this afternoon
Aug 18, 2022 #4 OP OP UkiahTheTurtle Valuable Member View Badges My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Oct 6, 2020 Messages 1,369 Reaction score 2,045 Location Portland What state or country do you live in Oregon Rating - 0% 0 0 0 UkiahTheTurtle said: This is my new YouTube video any tips anyone has for it and if you don’t mind a sub would be nice Click to expand... New Link:
UkiahTheTurtle said: This is my new YouTube video any tips anyone has for it and if you don’t mind a sub would be nice Click to expand... New Link: