Mystery worm....becoming 10x more mysterious

Babygecko1233

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2016
Messages
585
Reaction score
374
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay guys. So I decided to take a video of this worm...because I don't think it's a peanut worm...it eats film algae ... That's the only thing I know about it...execpt...it never leaves the rock of shrooms.
IMG_20171115_130530.jpg



IMG_20171115_130406.jpg
 
It might be trying to eat you through the glass :)
Take the coral out and dip it in CoralRX, that should make the worm leave the coral, unless the rock it is on is too big.
 
Are those eyes I see?? If it didn't appear to extend out of itself, I'd almost guess this isn't a worm...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top