Mystery wrasse and Red Sea Max

reeffirstaid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
449
Reaction score
85
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Red Sea Max 130D. One tenant is a Mystery Wrasse. He has worked his way over to the filtration area. Anyone else had fish do this in the Red Sea Max tanks. Not sure how he got over there. Should I tear everything out of the filtration system and net him out or give him time to make his way back over. I can't think he jumped over there, my guess is he found a way over somehow else. Any ideas?
 
I don't think he will be able to get back himself. He jumped over or something. Fish have a way of finding impossible ways into everything!
 
Yep! I've had many wrasses jump, hit the light fixture, and land in the overflow of my tank. Usually, you can take something long and put it down into the overflow and it scares them up to the top where the either jump out of the overflow or you can gently scoop them up with your hands.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top