N-Doc tests do not have post paid labels what's the correct postage

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonty
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Jonty

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
585
Reaction score
483
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some reason, Triton does not give you a prepaid label for the n-doc test, so you have to figure out the correct postage, which requires going to a post office. Does anyone know?

1. what the correct postage is?

2. why would triton do this when they include a prepaid label for the ICP test

Disappointed in Triton right now. The inconsistency between the ICP and N-doc on the prepaid shipping label makes no sense.
IMG_7133.JPG
 
The BRS website estimates $2.50 but that would depend on your location obviously. I'm in Indiana and my wife JUST dropped mine at the PO so I'll let you know!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top