Nahackyi wrasse in 80 gal tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter MNSPS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

MNSPS

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2018
Messages
66
Reaction score
22
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I have a 36” x 24” x 21” reef tank (about 80 gal). I have been doing some research on the Cirrhilabrus Nahackyi. I was looking for some opinions regarding my tank size to see if it’s appropriate for this wrasse. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks
 
Liveaquaria says it minium tank size is 125 gal. Extremely rare if you can find one.
 
I have a pair in my 150 (48x31x24).
48” is a minimum IMO. They definitely need the swimming room.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top