Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire! :)

DSC_0116 (1024x683).jpg
 

Wonderful Simon..

Have u been effected by the heat wave and drought across ur side of the pond? I know the severe weather across the southern shores have been record breaking this summer.

Hope all is well outside of the aqua box. :)

Cheers
 
It went missing for 2 days, now back in the same spot but not as happy!?

Mine has the done the same. I kind of don’t want it anymore just cause it gets me angry. Haha
 
Wonderful Simon..

Have u been effected by the heat wave and drought across ur side of the pond? I know the severe weather across the southern shores have been record breaking this summer.

Hope all is well outside of the aqua box. :)

Cheers

We only had a few really hot weeks for us, because we are off the coast of Europe our weather tends to be slightly moderated. ;)
 
I have a very something special saved to smoke, think a hand rolled on the thigh of a red head semi native ... ! :)
Hey Najer, I had some catching up and I told myself not to bomb your inbox with likes, well that diddent happen, there was just too much to like.
I may have used the M word buts thats because you help to remind me that it doesn't have to spotless or crazy colored
just healthy.
Enjoy that Cigar

1567250241584.png
 
Hey Najer, I had some catching up and I told myself not to bomb your inbox with likes, well that diddent happen, there was just too much to like.
I may have used the M word buts thats because you help to remind me that it doesn't have to spotless or crazy colored
just healthy.
Enjoy that Cigar

1567250241584.png

Thanks. :)

I have to move this to a bit more light, nearly got the yellow tips! :)

DSC_0124 (1024x683).jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top