Name the local fish stores near you!

AQUARIUM CO.
5403 Sepulveda Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90230

KORAN TROPICAL FISH
1560 1/2 S. Western Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90006
 
World of Pets. Florence, Kentucky. I work there and we are probably the only store in miles with quality saltwater fish and corals. 7199 Turfway Rd. Florence, KY 41042
 
Red C Aquarium
522 NE 165th St
Shoreline, WA 98155-5829
Red C Aquarium - Aquarium Supplies & Fish Gallery


Denny's Pet World
12534 120TH Ave NE
Kirkland, WA 98034
Dennys Pet World


Barrier Reef Aquariums
1717 NE 44th Street Suite A
Renton,Washington 98056
Barrier Reef Aquariums | Seattle?s leading aquarium supply, maintenance and service company - Barrier Reef Aquariums


Crystal Reef Aquatics
4159 Hannegan Rd
Bellingham, Wa 98226
Crystal Reef Aquatics


Oceans By Design
1055 Andover Park East
Tukwila, WA 98188
Custom Glass Aquariums & Signature Aquarium Filtration, Protien Skimmers, Sumps
 
Broward County/Palm Beach Area:
Barrier Reef, Boca Raton
A World of Tropical Fish, Deerfield Beach
Elite Marine Life, Pompano Beach
Evolution Aquatics, Coral Springs
Eco Reef, Pompano Beach
Exotic Aquatic, Ft. lauderdale
Tanks A Lot, West Palm Beach

That's all i can think of the moment. Miami has a lot more and so does browaed and west palm
 
I need to check out The Feed Bag some day, I've heard good things. I'm on the south side so I never make it past Best Fish, excellent place & people!
Tom and Nichole are awesome people... you have any questions, they can answer it!
I have gotten some awesome critters and coral from them, and never had an issue
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top