• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Nano Box 36" T5/LED hybrid fixture

I have the same light setup just smaller. It's the best light i've ever owned. The t5's help grow everything fast and the nanobox leds produce a great color. Whoever buys this, you won't be disappointed!
 
Did you sell this? Dave does some excellent work, I have a Nanobox Tide that I love, what you have is a beast!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top