Nano Chiller by Chill Solutions now with Digital Thermorstat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2009
Messages
3,863
Reaction score
2,357
Location
Golden CO
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The summer heat can be hard to beat, especially in small and nano reef tanks where the volume isn’t enough to retain much heat, and for which there aren’t many efficient cooling options. The CSXC-1 Nano Chiller from Chill Solutions is one of the rare exceptions using a peltier style thermoelectric heat sink to really […]

Continue reading...
 
Max it's rated for is 30g. Not bad at all. I'm looking forward to when they add a hearing feature as well
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top