Napoleon's Reef: Red Sea Peninsula 650 Build

Puff Daddy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
67
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I decided to start a R2R build thread on my mixed reef tank. It is a Red Sea Reefer 650 Peninsula. The tank has been running for two years. For the past year I have been focusing on Napoleon my epaulette shark and building a reef around his needs. Check it out and thanks for the feedback.

 
Great looking tank!!! That's one beautiful looking Purple Tang.
 
Follow you on YouTube and here! Love what you have done with your tank!
 
Thanks everyone for the support. Still lots to do on the tank but it is getting there!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top