NARC member directory in the private forum area

  • Thread starter Thread starter Brew12
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2016
Messages
22,488
Reaction score
61,061
Location
Decatur, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've created a thread in our private forum section for people to add some personal information to. It is in an area that only people with the NARC badge and R2R moderators have access to. If you are a NARC member and are comfortable adding your contact info, please go to our forum area and make a post. Thanks!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top