Need a Electronics Cabinet for location next to tank/stand

joe-ejs

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2020
Messages
408
Reaction score
95
Location
charlotte
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am running out of space under my tank and have power cords, controllers, etc sitting outside the tank. I would like to buy a nice upright cabinet so to speak, with front door access. I would relocate all my electronics (eventually Apex,etc) inside it. It will sit alongside my tank. I have a 90 gl tank/stand. All located in my living area, requiring appeal. Short of building my own, I was wondering what orders have used for this purpose. I have looked at Home Depot/Lowes at their different finished and unfinished cabinets and have not quite found what I want. I was curious where others of you have found such a good cabinet, online, etc

Thanks!
 
Have you taken a look at what Kyle at Adaptive Reef has to offer? They are nice setups with the added benefit of being made out of PVC board and not wood. Might not be exactly what you are looking for but worth a shot
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top