Need a nice splash of yellow....suggestions?

For now at least I have decided on Turbinaria coral and or Parazoanthus
Thanks for all the suggestions.....each and every one are gorgeous
 
Good choices. I think you will be happy with them.


Brent \><{{{{*>
Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
LOL No yellow tang in my 16 gal nano :neutral:
As soon as I get the tank moved....again....I will let it settle for a couple weeks and than will again be on the lookout for a Turbinaria colony
Thanks for the suggestions everyone!
:bigsmile:
 
Yellow zoas I would go with blondies or scrambled eggs. A local Colorado vender I think koi reef has some amazing yellow zoas ill get back to you with a pic!
 
Last edited:
Yup reef koi you can google his website but here are some pics don't know the names.
 

Attachments

  • image-849459436.jpg
    image-849459436.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 85
  • image-2357396003.jpg
    image-2357396003.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 104
  • image-1128674018.jpg
    image-1128674018.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 136

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top