Need advice on best powerhead for a 20 gallon

Tayreef93

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2022
Messages
66
Reaction score
12
Location
derby, kansas
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

i just purchased a new rimless 20 gallon aquarium its about 24 by 14 by 14.
I plan on keeping zoanthids, palythoas, and lps corals. Id ultimately like to get a ecotech mp10 but i think that might be a tad overkill and too expensive since tgis is my very first saltwater reef aquarium. Any advice and recommendations would very much appreciated, thank you all and happy reefing!
 
I like Jebaos, they're crazy cheap on Amazon but remarkably reliable. You can get a few really beefy Jebaos for the price of an mp10.
 
Maybe a AI Nero 3 is more on your budget. I have two of them in my tank, they are small, very silent and you can easily controller them via myAi app.
 
I got four of these from Walmart's website. I keep two pointed right at the surface.

pump 3.PNG
 
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top