Need Advice on In Sump Protein Skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter LarryB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

LarryB

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I have my newly converted FOWLR tank set up. I'm running an Eshopp WD-75CS wet/dry filter, and now I want to add an in sump protein skimmer. Can anyone recommend me a protein skimmer that will fit inside my wet/dry filter please. I am fairly new to wet/drys so I need a little guidance. I have a good 6" in diameter to work with due to my mag drive 500 pump. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Also here is a picture of my tank, I still have a few cosmetic things to take care of.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 128
are you eventually going to switch to a reef tank? just curious because that would make a nice reef, i like the aquascape
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top