Need ATO Recommendations for 40B + HOB Protein Skimmer & Filter

TheWalkingCoral

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2021
Messages
114
Reaction score
110
Location
Your moms house
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently have a 40B setup with a fluval hob filter and recently scored a used reef octopus hob protein skimmer. What auto top off do you recommend for this system? I am looking for something reliable that I do not have to worry about while I am at work flooding my neighbors out below. My plan is to put a 5 gallon bucket below the tank and a curtain around the bottom of the stand to hide it.

Thank you!

PXL_20210220_211317984.jpg PXL_20210220_211317984.jpg
 
That looks like exactly what I need! I'm assuming the box/filter it comes with prevents the sensor from being tampered with?

Side note: Noticed you were from Rochester, so am I!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top