Need guidance in setting up my Fish only aquarium

NemoEnthusiast

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2022
Messages
51
Reaction score
11
Location
United Arab Emirates
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I am a newbie in saltwater hobby. I am looking forward to setting up a 125 gallon fish only aquarium. I plan to use a sump. I need some expert guidance on which fish should I keep (as a beginner). Also I need some recommendations about which skimmer should I be using on the system.

Thanks in advance for valuable time and guidance
 
Hi,
I am a newbie in saltwater hobby. I am looking forward to setting up a 125 gallon fish only aquarium. I plan to use a sump. I need some expert guidance on which fish should I keep (as a beginner). Also I need some recommendations about which skimmer should I be using on the system.

Thanks in advance for valuable time and guidance
Welcome to reef2reef!!!!!! Here’s a list of the best beginner fish in the hobby!!
Clown fish
Lawnmower blenny
Fire fish
Yellow tang
Copperband butterfly
Royal gramma
Coral beauty
Really any gobbies except the mandarin goby!!
I own a bashsea sump which is fantastic and has plenty of options or trigger sumps are good as well. As far as the skimmer I run a reef octopus and it works great!!
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to reef2reef!!!!!! Here’s a list of the best beginner fish in the hobby!!
Clown fish
Lawnmower blenny
Fire fish
Yellow tang
Copperband butterfly
Royal gramma
Coral beauty
Really any gobbies except the mandarin goby!!
I own a bashsea sump which is fantastic and has plenty of options or trigger sumps are good as well. As far as the skimmer I run a reef octopus and it works great!!
Thanks alot for your kind suggestion
 
Upvote 0
Welcome, and feel free to post in the R2R FOWLR Forum whenever you like. (Fish Only With Live Rock.)
 
Upvote 0

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top