Need help find a home to my reef tank

Blacktip

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2020
Messages
112
Reaction score
54
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello:

I have a reef tank that I am trying to find a new home for. I have it listed on Craigs list for sometime, but shockingly not able to find a home for it. I am asking a small fraction of the cost.

I don't mind donating the whole setup to a non-profit org, so at least I can get some tax deduction.

Our local shop can provide professional move at a cost. With the price I am asking, it is still super cheap.

My post is listed here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/established-and-thriving-320-g-reef-tank.1015958/#post-119349983

Any help is much appreciated,
 
Hello:

I have a reef tank that I am trying to find a new home for. I have it listed on Craigs list for sometime, but shockingly not able to find a home for it. I am asking a small fraction of the cost.

I don't mind donating the whole setup to a non-profit org, so at least I can get some tax deduction.

Our local shop can provide professional move at a cost. With the price I am asking, it is still super cheap.

My post is listed here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/established-and-thriving-320-g-reef-tank.1015958/#post-119349983

Any help is much appreciated,
Hey how’s it goin- someone told me I should talk to you.. I’m setting up the exact same tank for a local business and want to get an established system so they have as little science experiment look as possible- and save them some money.. can you please shoot me a message at your earliest convenience or call me 910.604.8222

Thank you
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top