- Joined
- Jun 23, 2024
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- United States
- What state or country do you live in
- Florida
Can someone please help me identify what this is growing on my zoa frag?
Originally I thought is was new zoa polyps. They are similar in shape but much smaller and lack color.
There are also arms branching off the frag plug. Worried what I’m seeing isn’t new growth from the zoas. When the zoas close these little guys stay open and there are more underneath.
Originally I thought is was new zoa polyps. They are similar in shape but much smaller and lack color.
There are also arms branching off the frag plug. Worried what I’m seeing isn’t new growth from the zoas. When the zoas close these little guys stay open and there are more underneath.


