Need help, my yellow tang is acting spastic!

You said you have canister filter, you might need to clean your filter if is a canister. Canister filters are Nitrate factory if is not clean periodically especially on a saltwater tank.
Yes, I have 2, I cleaned one out the day before I got the fish and planned on doing the second yesterday, but I didn't do it yet, I'm going to take care of that today though.

Shopping tomorrow for a stand and getting a 215g tank with a sump, no more canisters for me! Well, except for the 2 under the freshwater tank! It will probably be 2 or 3 weeks before everything is delivered and set up, hopefully, there are no more issues with my fish, they'll be stressed enough with the big move. Especially the clowns, they have been in their territory since day one,
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top