Aug 16, 2020 #1 Shinobireef92 Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 15, 2019 Messages 25 Reaction score 12 What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I broke my inner drain pipe and couldn’t find any replacement. Anybody know where I can get this but for redsea 425xl?
I broke my inner drain pipe and couldn’t find any replacement. Anybody know where I can get this but for redsea 425xl?
Aug 16, 2020 #2 fishguy242 Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !! View Badges Partner Member 2024 Reef Tank 365 Photo of the Month Hospitality Award Midwest Reefer Fish Medic R2R Secret Santa 2023 FIREBUG Joined Jan 21, 2020 Messages 46,975 Reaction score 276,159 Location Illinois Rating - 100% 1 0 0 hi,have you tried amazon,next i would say red sea parts dept,best wishes
Aug 16, 2020 #3 OP OP Shinobireef92 Community Member View Badges Joined Aug 15, 2019 Messages 25 Reaction score 12 What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 No the problem is I don’t know what is the right size or right part number. I got the tank used.
Aug 16, 2020 #4 fishguy242 Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !! View Badges Partner Member 2024 Reef Tank 365 Photo of the Month Hospitality Award Midwest Reefer Fish Medic R2R Secret Santa 2023 FIREBUG Joined Jan 21, 2020 Messages 46,975 Reaction score 276,159 Location Illinois Rating - 100% 1 0 0 i would just contact them monday or send email now with picture of part needed,they will know which part #
i would just contact them monday or send email now with picture of part needed,they will know which part #