Need help starting a successful reef tank with coral

willcollv

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2017
Messages
20
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to start a reef aquarium with coral roughly around the 30 to 40 g size. Would like some advice before I start.
 
Do lots of reading and like it was said above take things slow ...it will come around. Look at dc vs a.c. pumps, sand vs crushed coral, live rock vs dry, canister vs sump, led vs traditional, I'm saying this because I was in your exact shoes 8 months ago and there was a lot of research I didn't do before I started. Now I'm doing changes on the fly. I.e. switching to dc pumps. I am very new to this too but feel free to hit me up with any specific questions. If I don't know i will tell you. Welcome to the madness you will love it
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top