Need info on Exotic Custom Aquariums/Miami

WVReefJunkie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2015
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
359
Location
West Virginia
What state or country do you live in
West Virginia
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Looking at purchasing a tank, would like any info that I can get about the quality, price and customer service for this company, thanks.
 
Looking at purchasing a tank, would like any info that I can get about the quality, price and customer service for this company, thanks.

I have no idea.

Just wanted to say hi to another Mountaineer. :)
 
Did you end up going with Exotic? They are one of my top candidates for a custom tank I am planning but can't find a lot of info. on here about them. I know Rico of Rico's Aquariums (on Youtube) went with them with his latest 500+ gallon build and it looked gorgeous. I am interested to see how your experience was if you did?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top