Need inspiration for my reefscape! Please share your scapes!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bent17
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Bent17

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 19, 2022
Messages
494
Reaction score
82
Location
Space
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, about to go out to buy my marco rock to start building my reefscape. I would appreciate it if you can share your scapes especially if you are running a RSR 425 like mine. I really need inspiration as I am really not creative. I have seen many youtube videos and instagram images but would like to see your scapes if possible! I really like the HNSA style!
 
This is my 40g breeder. It took a while to get the rocks to fit together but I’m really happy with it. I built it first on a yoga mat until I had it right then transferred it into the tank. Good luck!
BD83D6A4-A1EE-4290-88D6-1ADF8619C5C0.jpeg
 
Yeah, I've always liked a two island design as well.

1652439237967.jpeg
 
I wanted a two island scape but my first attempt left me somewhat uninspired.
20220513_122814.jpg

I then kept the two island idea but went with a more biased design.
20220513_124058.jpg


My apologies for the wonky snap but there were too many reflections straight on.
 
20220427_131352.jpg

Also subscribed to the pile o rocks theory whilst paying attention to tunnels
 
Standard Aqueon 90 gallon
Pile-o-rocks
I used e-marco 400 on the long shelf.

IMG_20220507_185527431_HDR.jpg
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top