Looking to get into a reef tank with my 180. Found some 165w full spectrum led fixtures for around 100 each which I will need 3. Will these be more beneficial and worth $20-30 more each than the same fixture in just blue white leds
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I have read several reviews on them and seem to be good, there is also a few people on here that were talking about them. So you would recommend full spectrum over blue white. I can get the mars aqua 165w full spectrum dimmable unit for $100 or blue whites for around $75. Just didn't know as far as reef goes if they make any difference between the twoI hope that you will take the time to go and see some LED fixtures in operation before you make your purchase! They are all different, and some may not make you happy. And buying fixtures just to try them can get expensive. Most would say that the different colors are a good thing, I believe.

I use those on my tank, they are just like the ones that Nanareefer linked, they are fine and will do the same thing.Those look nice but I'm going to try the marsaqua ones which are 100 each full spectrum and dimmable. I ordered one last night and have seen quite a few people saying these lights were great for the money. On site it says he will send free parts even after 1yr minus shipping if anything goes wrong. I know you get what you pay for but I am on a budget build so hopefully these will work out.

