Need some help i got a question and i cant find the answer anywhere else

Borckyb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2020
Messages
51
Reaction score
73
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I treated my 75 gallon tank with api's super ick cure thinking it would get rid of our ick problem but after the second dose and water change 2 of the fish still had white spots and now my purple tang is showing signs of either ick or velvet and I was wondering if u can mix the 2 treatments together, since I'm still trying to clean out the api super ick cure
 
Yea cupaermine, the api treatment didnt really work and now my purple tang is showing signs of ick, she wasnt before we did the treatment, wo I'm wondering if I should wait till the api is out of the tank or can I mix cupramine in now
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top