Need to bring up Alk but not too fast ??

Thank You Gents. I have note books where I log everything I do with both my tanks. Been doing this for years. I can go back & see trends & such . The tank in question here is my 75 reef experimental tank. I freely admit to not being able to keep any sps long term . I have terrible algae issues etc. But that's another thread. Just trying to keep parameters stable. I "think" I need to keep up on the bi weekly water changes.
I’ve had trouble with SPS too but the problem being: stability. I’m still trying to bring my almost 5 month tank into harmony. I was given some free SPS frags from a friend about 2 months in. Couldn’t say no.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top