• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neon Green Sinularia Show Piece - Large in CT

Show piece of Neon Green Sinularia. Glows with some blue lights. It's on a ~3lb piece of live rock that also has beautiful red mushrooms all over it.

This piece is about 15" wide and 12" tall.

Located in Old Saybrook, CT.

Will you ship?
 
How much are you asking. I live in Monroe.
 
Show piece of Neon Green Sinularia. Glows with some blue lights. It's on a ~3lb piece of live rock that also has beautiful red mushrooms all over it.

This piece is about 15" wide and 12" tall.

Located in Old Saybrook, CT.

Price: $150

If you will take 100 I will take it
 
I would like a large singularia. Do you have any for sale?
203-253-4408 ok to text me
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top