• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Apex Acc and XR15w Pro

  • Thread starter Thread starter ballz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

ballz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2015
Messages
71
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neptune Apex VDM Module (Gold Label) 2x - $85 each
Neptune Apex PM1 w/ Probe (Gold Label) - $125
Neptune Apex PB4 (New) $110
Neptune Apex Jr (Black Label) - $200

Neptune Apex Fish Food (New)- $8... will include free if buy multiple apex things

Ecotech XR15w PRO (Used for 2 weeks, includes box like new) + Apex WXM Black Label w/ Cable - $450 shipped
 
Update

Neptune Apex VDM Module (Gold Label) 2x - $85 each
Neptune Apex PM1 w/ Probe (Gold Label) - SOLD
Neptune Apex PB4 (New) $110
Neptune Apex Jr (Black Label) - $200

Neptune Apex Fish Food (New)- $8... will include free if buy multiple apex things

Ecotech XR15w PRO (Used for 2 weeks, includes box like new) + Apex WXM Black Label w/ Cable - $450 shipped
 
Update

Neptune Apex VDM Module (Gold Label) #1 - $85
Neptune Apex PB4 (New) $110
Neptune Apex Jr (Black Label) - $200

Neptune Apex Fish Food (New)- $8... will include free if buy multiple apex things

Ecotech XR15w PRO (Used for 2 weeks, includes box like new) + Apex WXM Black Label w/ Cable - $450
 
Update
Neptune Apex VDM Module (Gold Label) #1 - $85
Neptune Apex Energy Bar 4 (New) $110
Neptune Apex Jr (Black Label) - $190

Neptune Apex Fish Food (New)- $8... will include free if buy multiple apex things

Ecotech XR15w PRO (Used for 2 weeks, includes box like new) + Apex WXM Black Label w/ Cable - $450
 
Update

Neptune Apex Energy Bar 4 (New) $110
Neptune Apex Jr (Black Label) - $190

Neptune Apex Fish Food (New)- $8... will include free if buy multiple apex things

Ecotech XR15w PRO (Used for 2 weeks, includes box like new) + Apex WXM Black Label w/ Cable - $450
 
Vdm arrived as described. A+ buy with confidence
 
Update

Neptune Apex Energy Bar 4 (New) $110

Neptune Apex Fish Food (New)- $8... will include free if buy multiple apex things

Ecotech XR15w PRO (Used for 2 weeks, includes box like new) + Apex WXM Black Label w/ Cable - $450
 
Update

Kessil A160W w/ Gooseneck #1 - $250
Kessil A160W w/ Gooseneck #2 - $250
Ecotech Radion XR15w Pro (2 wk use) - $350
Neptune Apex Energy Bar 4 (New) $105
Neptune Apex WXM Module (Black Label) - $100
Neptune Apex Fish Food (New)- $8... will include free if buy multiple apex things
IM Desktop Reactor and Pearls (New) - $100
Tunze Skimmer 9001 (1 mo use) - $90
JBJ Nano Glo - $35
JBJ Macro Glo 25w (Box included) - $35
Fish Mate F14 Aquarium Fish Feeder (Like New in Box) - $25

I'm also looking for an RMS Mount for Radion XR15w Pro for trade
 
If the afs food is 8 shipped I'll buy it, just pm me PayPal address.
 
I wasn't trying to take you for a ride. My understanding to your above post is for 10.00 you'll ship me the fish mate and the food. I'll do that. I just wanted to make sure the food was 8 shipped because it's roughly 12.00 from a place that gives me points. Either way pm me your PayPal with clarification. I'd your offering me both I'll give you a few extra dollars.
 
I'm not sure how you understood it to be the fish mate feeder and food when they are listed so far away from each other. You can pay me $30 and I will give you the fish mate, 1 new apex food, 1 open apex food and shipping included
 
i don't really need second afs but sure.. I'll try and get my kids gold fish on it lol. What's PayPal.

Ps you threw me off when you said both for 10.00 and I had no idea what both meant as I was only querying one item. Unless both meant shipping
 
$10 gift/shipped for a brand new one and an open one that was barely used... That was my offer to you.
 
$10 gift/shipped for a brand new one and an open one that was barely used... That was my offer to you.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top