• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

NEPTUNE APEX Equipment For Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter AZRipp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

AZRipp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2019
Messages
158
Reaction score
184
Location
Arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad NEPTUNE APEX Equipment For Sale. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.
 
1 EB8 Sold - 2 Remain
 
Hey I will take an eb8. I need it shipped to Ohio 4420. Let me have your PayPal info and thanks
 
2 EB8 Sold - 1 Remains
 
APEX ADM Module Sold
 
All EB8 have been sold.
PM2 has sold.
 
I have closed the ad. Only the EB4 and BoB remain.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top