• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Neptune Apex with Trident and magnetic probe holder

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much is apex and is it full apex
 
It comes with the power bar, base station, and the four probes. I’m also including the magnetic probe holder in the sale.
 
Good evening, sorry I just seen your messages. I already bought a full Apex Trident dos package. Thank you for responding though. I honestly thought you sold the trident but it was just you answering the other member. Good luck with your sale.
 
I'll take it if it is still available. Please Pm if it is.
 
This classified ad has expired and has been removed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top