Neptune ATK v2 with PMUP in Garage?

KENNYSREEF

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 16, 2019
Messages
370
Reaction score
161
Location
Mesa, Arizona
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

Wanted to ask if instead of plugging the PMUP into the FMM module that is near the tank, if I can plug the PMUP into an outlet of a EB8/EB4 that is connected to my Apex in my garage to pump water from my garage instead of having an ATO reservoir near my tank.
 
Yes. The following example someone else provided might offer some helpful information.

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top