neptune equipment ever on sale?

ajfarley

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2024
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Location
albuquerque
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do the Neptune Reef sky lights go on sale at any point in the year? If so what time of the year has that been normal for? Or maybe just Neptune equipment in general?
 
Do the Neptune Reef sky lights go on sale at any point in the year? If so what time of the year has that been normal for? Or maybe just Neptune equipment in general?
What makes you want the sky? I have seen a few on the market place
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top