Neptune Pump connection to EB 832, confirm this right?

balajeek15

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2018
Messages
734
Reaction score
231
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the neptune multipurpose pump (came in ATK kit) which I am trying to connect it to the EB 832 port, I tried so much and it won’t go in. I tried to plug it in the 24v DC accessory Port, am I doing wrong? see the picture which i tried to match the orientation of the tab, is this right?

I emailed neptune support and they are asking me to send a video clip to investigate, i thought if someone can confirm what i am doing is the correct position i can try bit harder. thanks.

PastedGraphic-1.jpg
 



It should connect right into one of the two 24 volt ports.
 
Attached a video for you above @balajeek15. Cheers!!

Sorry may be i didn't explain well or I am missing something, i know which port it goes to and in my case i want to use one of the two ports in EB 832 and as you can see the plug is rectangle with two pins and tab on one side so technically it should go only one side, as best i can see and judge and plug in it does'n seem fit. So my question is which side the tab goes so i can be sure to plug in little harder, just want to be careful not to break anything or damage it. hope you understand and thats why i marked A B points to identify what i tried.
 
Sorry may be i didn't explain well or I am missing something, i know which port it goes to and in my case i want to use one of the two ports in EB 832 and as you can see the plug is rectangle with two pins and tab on one side so technically it should go only one side, as best i can see and judge and plug in it does'n seem fit. So my question is which side the tab goes so i can be sure to plug in little harder, just want to be careful not to break anything or damage it. hope you understand and thats why i marked A B points to identify what i tried.

The clip (part A on the plug) goes facing the 1Link ports on the EB832 (part B on the EB832)

On a side note, I find this to be a terrible arrangement because that means that if you have 1Link devices connected then it’s impossible to remove your 24V accessories without unplugging the 1Link devices first.
 
Getting the 24DC accessory plug into the port is quite frustrating, particularly since the main power cord gets in the way - but it does fit. Indeed, I'm tempted to note that the PMUP does fit into the PROT.
 
The clip (part A on the plug) goes facing the 1Link ports on the EB832 (part B on the EB832)

On a side note, I find this to be a terrible arrangement because that means that if you have 1Link devices connected then it’s impossible to remove your 24V accessories without unplugging the 1Link devices first.

Thanks that's what i wanted to confirm, i will give it a try when i get home today.
Looks like i was trying the other way
 
Forget to update, yes as per the advice given i was able to insert the plug and now its all good. thanks all.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top